The renowned eBay Awards are back and are once again looking for the most creative and successful traders on the online marketplace. For the sixth time, awards will be presented in a total of six different categories. The winners not only receive the coveted title, but also a cash prize of 5,000 euros, a credit towards their sales fees and intensive advice. This is a great way for merchants to celebrate their achievements while gaining valuable support for their business.
Retailers can now submit their applications and have until July 16, 2023 to secure their participation. The winners will then be awarded the coveted prizes on November 8, 2023.
Applications are submitted via a special application form, which retailers can use to explain why they deserve an award at this year’s eBay Awards.
The application form can be found on the official eBay website at:
Additional information and a more detailed description of each category can also be found there.
An independent jury of experts will select the winners in each category. The different categories offer a wide range of opportunities to honor the diversity and success of eBay retailers.
The six categories in which the awards are presented are:
- Founder of the Year: This category recognizes courageous female entrepreneurs of all ages who have started within the last three years and are already seeing great success on eBay. It is a recognition of the impressive start and rapid development of their business.
- local heroine: Traders who have a strong connection to local trade and are referred to as “local heroes” are wanted here. This award recognizes successful brick-and-mortar businesses that help sustain vibrant downtown areas.
- service heroine: This category focuses on excellent customer service and outstanding eBay ratings. The “service heroines” always go the extra mile to offer their customers an extraordinary shopping experience.
- eBay veteran: This category is reserved for online veterans who have been successfully selling on eBay for many years. Together with the online marketplace, the “eBay veterans” have developed into a permanent fixture in German e-commerce and are therefore an important part of eBay’s history.
- sustainable company: We are looking for dealers who show outstanding environmental awareness. You sell sustainable products or have other aspects of climate protection in mind. This category recognizes their commitment to a more sustainable future.
- social enterprise: This category is aimed at traders who are particularly committed to charitable causes and take on responsibility. They do valuable work for society and are honored for it.
Now it’s up to the retailers to submit their applications and show the eBay community why they’re among the best. The eBay Awards 2023 again promise exciting insights into the diversity and creativity of female traders on the online marketplace and set an example for outstanding entrepreneurial spirit and social commitment.
Here we go! Dare! Much luck!